Stoodio Iterati respects your privacy. Hence, we maintain the highest standards for secure transactions and your information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of your information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site;
- Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site;
- Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Site;
- User information from social networking sites, such as your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks;
- Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information;
- Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys;
- We may use tracking tools like Google Analytics and browser cookies for
collecting information about your usage of our website and Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track
location-based information from your device, either continuously or while you are using our website, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Use of your information
We may use the information about you in a variety of ways such as to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests;
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena;
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally;
- Create and manage your account;
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you;
- Email you regarding your account or order;
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site;
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site;
- Notify you of updates to the Site;
- Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you;
- Perform other business activities as needed;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity;
- Process payments and refunds;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems and
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
Sharing your information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your
information may be disclosed as follows:
- We record keep your returns in accordance with government regulations and standard Information Management Policy;
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend ourselves. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant;
- We may disclose your information if required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations;
- With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes;
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site and
Storage and retention of information
- We store your data on online servers ensuring best possible protection from our end. We intend to protect it in encrypted format and also take back-up at defined intervals to ensure there is minimum data loss in case of any unfortunate server crash;
- We retain your information after we cease providing Services to you, even if you close your account, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention and
- We also retain your information to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
We employ a variety of technical and organisational measures to keep your personal information safe and to prevent unauthorised access to, or use, or disclosure of it. Unfortunately, no information transmission over the Internet is guaranteed 100% secure nor is any storage of information always 100% secure, but we do take all appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal information.
If you choose to visit the website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Certain parts of our Site use “cookies” to keep track of your visit and to help you navigate between sections. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites store on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit such websites. Cookies can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
Emails and communication
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site;
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences;
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below or
- If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the use, processing and disclosure of Information provided by you or breach of these terms should immediately be informed by mailing our grievance officer at: email@example.com